What do we do with your information?
The information we collect may be used in a variety of ways, for instance:
We may share your information between Complete P.E. and All For Sport Ltd
- Making our products and services available to you;
- Preventing fraud;
- Providing you with Complete P.E. advertising and updates;
- For statistical analysis.
- Access: You can ask for the personal information we hold about you and for details about how and for what purpose we use your information.
- Rectification: You can ask us to correct any personal information that’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- Objection: You can ask us to stop processing your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Restriction: You can ask us to temporarily stop processing your personal information in certain circumstances while other challenges are resolved.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete any information we hold about you if the law and our data retention policies no longer require us to hold it.
- Data Portability: You can ask us for copies of the information we hold about you so that you can, move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another.
- Automated decisions/profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for you or affects you in any other significant way.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights, or you have a question or a concern about this policy, please contact us:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us: Complete PE, Titan Court, 3 Bishop Square, Hatfield Hertfordshire AL10 9NA